Potential clients can send messages to all attorneys through the contact form on the attorney’s listing page. Both free and premium listings have a contact form and there are no fees for these messages for attorneys or potential clients.
Inbox Message Approval Process
To minimize spam we have an approval process for new inbox messages
- Potential client sends a message using the contact form
- If name and email fields are filled out and phone number is from US or Canada the message is auto-approved and sent to the attorney in real time
- Otherwise our team manually reviews and approves each message
- Once the message is manually or auto approved, attorney gets an email notification with the message as well as message sender’s contact information
- Attorney can call or email the potential client. She can also reply to the email notification to communicate with the potential client and maintain a history of the conversation for future reference
Automated Email Follow-ups
We email the attorney 24 hours after the message to remind her about following up with the potential client.