We generate more than 1k heritage-focused leads every month across our network. 60% of those leads are distributed through our pay-per-lead service. Potential clients trust us to help them in their search for professionals and we do our best to do just that.
Qualified and Targeted Potential Clients
Potential clients who browse our network have completed their research about their specific need and are looking for a professional with unique background and skill combinations who is not easy to find. These potential clients are more likely to hire a professional once matched with.
Potential clients submit a short description of their case or request. We share this description with matched professionals before they commit to purchasing the lead.
We also ask potential clients a number of optional follow-up qualifying questions based on the specialty the select in the first step of our intake forms. We share answers to these questions with matched professional before they commit to purchasing the lead too.
We have a pricing engine that uses practice area /specialties and lead qualifying questions to price our leads.
- Professionals will always receive the lead’s exact price in their lead email notification.
- We review and update our lead pricing once a year
Client Intake and Matching Process
Scroll down for more details about each step.
- Step 1: Potential client fills out an intake form on a page across our network
- Step 2: Our team at Heritage web manually reviews each lead to reduce spam
- Step 3: Our system searches our database for matches
- Step 4: Lead notification emails are sent to matched professionals including the description entered by the lead with redacted contact information
- Step 5: One professional can exclusively purchase each lead and receive his/her contact information
If no professional indicates interest within 6 hours of the initial notification, we email the lead with the contact information of the most experienced matched professional in our database.